• Ratchet tie down comply with standard EN12195-2 for Europe.
① Minimum break load of webbing is 3 × LC.
② Minimum break load of hooks and ratchet assemblies is 2 × LC.
③ Elongation of the webbing ＜7% @ LC （＜=4% is available upon request )
④ Complete ratchet sustain @ 1.25 LC without relevant distortion.
⑤ Complete ratchet sustain @ 2 LC without breaking.
• Webbing made by 100% polyester
• with TUV CE GS certificate
• STF for standard ratchet is 350daN；STF for Ergo ratchet is 550daN because it is with slightly longer tension.
• Advantage of ergo ratchet: Takes less time to tension and with longer lifetime.
• Traceability: All RTD straps come complete with blue polyester safety labels included serial number together with the date of manufacture which is stitiched into the webbing for traceability , in the event the label is dislodged.
The polyester yams are additionally sheathed with a plastic coating and is therefore optimally protected against sharp edges and weathering.